Friday, November 6, 2009

Do you believe in Faith?


Do you believe in faith?

I do. I always believe in faith and I believe that everything always happens for a reason. This is why everything doesn't always go in your favor. When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy because God is thinking of something better.

We are not pristine, we do make mistakes. The quickest way to rectify that mistake is by learning from that, moving on, and choosing much more wisely in future. And quick before any more of your precious time is wasted. In my life in particular, I have made so many mistakes but the more mistakes I made, the more the lessons I have learned and picked along the way. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems have sculpted me into a different individual, an individual who is more mature and stronger. One problem won't make you tough but tens..hundreds...and thousands of problems will make you tough.

Be grateful for what you already have. Don't compare your life to others...trust me, you will never live in ease if you always compare your life to others.
my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment