Monday, November 16, 2009

The Style of Lady behind Lilac ♥ Lavandre

Photobucket
Here we go....my first creation! It's always a lot of fun to play with Fashion. I love the Bottega Veneta Impero satin knot clutch that goes perfectly with the one shoulder silk pleat dress. I'm in love with the emerald green silk-organza asymmetric dress! I imagine myself stroke the dress fondly and I could definitely see myself in that...{dream}. The black felt necklace with gem embellishment by Malene Birger will go fabulous with the dress. Chanel is always my never-ending favourite brand, it's classy and classic. I like the Chanel white flower ring, the large Chanel black leather shoulder bag is also perfect for the afternoon. The black high heeled court with slender platform and bagged top line by French Connection is so sexy! The tee 'Who The Fuck is Chanel?" is cute, don't you think?


4 comments:

  1. Nice Collection...I think you will have a special room for the clothes,shoes (or may be already have) like in the heineken ads here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it! Look Fabulous
    You should be fashion advisor .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ron..thanks!
    I've given away a lot of my unused clothes to others but still...!I still got plenty of them (LOL) But, mom just bought us a new large wooden wardrobe for extra clothes :) So, now I guess I will have extra space....

    I can't open the link at office. the youtube site is blocked! Will open it later at home.

    Hi strawberry, thank you! I wish I could be one! that's one of my dream jobs too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ika

    Wahhhh.. =)

    Hmm...I started to imagine...
    Now, it's large wooden wardrobe, next will be the large wardrobe room. and then next one, will be a boutique, owned by you, and you are the Chief Fashion Advisor (hmmm sounds cool...it's abbreviated same as CFA 'Chartered Financial Analyst' haha). And also the name of the boutique is 'Lilac Lavandre'. ciyehh ;)

    *okie i think i imagine too far -.-' hehehe.

    ReplyDelete