Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A welcome greeting from Veranica


After a few posts, I just realized that I haven't delivered a word as a welcome greeting...so here we go.

Hi everyone, Welcome to 'Lilac Lavandre'... I'm Veranica, the lady behind Lilac Lavandre. It's a pleasure to have you visit me here at Lilac Lavandre. For those who have been visiting each day for a few days now, just stay in tune and to all new visitors...I welcome you to your "new home away from home" and I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

3 comments:

  1. There she is...
    Finally... The author says 'hi' to the reader...
    Juz keep writing... We'll stay tune on it...
    ...'New home away from home'...
    Like it...
    Keep goin, princess purple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    But please leave your name...so I know who has been writing me comments.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady with purple lavender....
    nice writing, keep going ..........

    cheers,

    milsata

    ReplyDelete