Friday, July 22, 2011

A splash of coral

Hi everyone! It's another Friday again...time really flies. Here you can see another bright-colored outfit my sister and I shot today. It is a really casual look with bright coral Miss Selfridge shorts paired to a bright blue loose blouse. I was carrying a green Hermès Garden Party bag borrowed from my sister that she got it from Paris, accessorized with a Hermès twilly. 

The bag is so roomy that I can stuff almost everything inside. :)





I don't know why the shorts in the photos seem like light pink or orange, while the actual color is coral.

Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Hermès
Twilly: Hermès
Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E
my signature

1 comment:

  1. seriously girl, you really have an eye for mixing colours! I love the combo blouse&shorts :)

    http://www.drawingdreaming.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete