Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pink: The Mood for Love!

The happening of Fashion Week has been a blast in everywhere! I'm dying to sit in the front row watching the shows and be amazed at great designer wears! I guess I'm not that one lucky chick to experience the Fashion Week :( I wish I lived in one of fashion cities in Europe...ohh I just wish!!

Anyway, here is another outfit post. I think I've come back for being one of good bloggers...doing what I'm supposed to do here...keep posting outfit posts. Hope you guys get inspired! Enjoy!

PS: If you'd like to see very rapid updates in my fashion journal..you can follow me on Instagram @Lilac_Lavandre.

What a lovely pink purse, don't you think? It's a one rare gem that you will find in my closet!  I'm not a pink fan. The purse was found by my twin sister. She's a great shopper that she always finds great stuff during her shopping trip. I always love to go shopping with my sister, we have the same taste and we can give each other a feedback. Even when I go shopping alone, I always have to ask my sister's opinion by texting or BBM-ing her before deciding the final purchase!
 Wearing my new spikey bracelet that just arrived at my doorstep yesterday...Thanks to my cousin!
 Currently obsessed with my hubby's Rayban shades. Perfect shades for covering my non-makeup face!
Naughty wind just made me looking like a pregnant woman with that looking bum! such a wrong timing for the photoshoot! : (
Shoes : Everbest
Skirt : Forever21
Bracelets : Random
Lucite Purse: H&M

 Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment