Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Miss Sunshine

Today I heard such a bad news from a very good friend of mine that her Dad just passed away this morning. My deepest condolences to her and her family :( I just wish she can stay strong. Everything always happens for a reason, right?

Nothing much to say in today's post. Kinda stressful with work lately. I'm screaming for some days off but I can't leave the office unsupervised since my brother is currently in Sydney on his vacation. I'm waiting patiently for his come-back, meaning that: can't wait for some new goodies that he will bring along from Sydney {LOL}.

Another outfit post. Enjoy!





Skirt : Forever21
Top : Market HQ
Bag : Chanel {Lamb skin with gold hardware}
Shoes : Zara
Ring : Yves Saint Laurent
Bracelet : Hermes

 Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment